- Click here to read the latest issue of the DGGS Times Newsletter - Read More
- Prospective Year 7 Open Evening - Tuesday 18th October, 6:30pm - 8:30pm - Read More
- Prospective Year 7 Open Morning - Wednesday 19th October, 11:30am - 1:00pm - Read More
- Prospective Sixth Form Open Evening - Thursday 24th November 2016 from 6:30pm to 8:30pm - Read More
I am delighted to introduce you to Dartford Grammar School for Girls.
Our vision for all members of our school community is “Working together to achieve academic excellence and personal potential”. We have very high standards in all areas of school life and expect our students to strive for their own personal excellence in everything they do. As a community our principal values are Respect, Responsibility, Excellence, Dedication and Creativity. Together we share the same high expectations and ambitious aspirations whilst recognising and celebrating our differences as individuals.
We believe that Dartford Grammar School for Girls is a truly remarkable school and we are very proud of our students and their achievements. If you would like any further information about the school, please do not hesitate to contact us.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all members of our community to share this commitment.
- Year 7 - Working Together Evening7th October, 2016
- Staff Development Day7th October, 2016
- Trip - The V and A Museum Year 9 Art & Desi...10th October, 2016
- Trip - The V and A Museum Year 11 Art & Des...10th October, 2016
- Years 10 & 11 French Exchange - Bondues12th October, 2016 Read more
- Years 10 & 11 French Exchange - Bondues12th October, 2016
- Prospective Year 7 Open Evening - Tuesday 1...18th October, 2016
- Trip - Year 8 Tate Modern (8C, 8H and 8I on...18th October, 2016
- Prospective Year 7 Open Morning - Wednesday...19th October, 2016
- Trip - Year 8 Tate Modern (8K, 8L and 8P on...20th October, 2016
- End of Term 121st October, 2016
- Year 12 and 13 - Proposed trip to the Bay o...25th October, 2016
We are delighted that the school has been judged to be Outstanding in all categories, following our inspection on 21st and 22nd June 2016. There are many wonderful comments in the report which we believe reflects our very unique ethos and the very many things that are special about our school. Please click here to read the full report.