- Prospective Year 7 Open Evening - Tuesday 18th October, 6:30pm - 8:30pm
- Prospective Year 7 Open Morning - Wednesday 19th October, 11:30am - 1:00pm
I am delighted to introduce you to Dartford Grammar School for Girls.
Our vision for all members of our school community is “Working together to achieve academic excellence and personal potential”. We have very high standards in all areas of school life and expect our students to strive for their own personal excellence in everything they do. As a community our principal values are Respect, Responsibility, Excellence, Dedication and Creativity. Together we share the same high expectations and ambitious aspirations whilst recognising and celebrating our differences as individuals.
We believe that Dartford Grammar School for Girls is a truly remarkable school and we are very proud of our students and their achievements. If you would like any further information about the school, please do not hesitate to contact us.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all members of our community to share this commitment.
- GCE Summer Exam Results Day18th August, 2016
- GCSE Summer Exam Results Day25th August, 2016
- Staff Development Day1st September, 2016
- Staff Development Day2nd September, 2016
- Year 11 Academic Review Day5th September, 2016
- Start of Term 15th September, 2016
- Staff Development Day7th October, 2016
- Years 10 & 11 French Exchange - Bondues12th October, 2016 Read more
- Years 10 & 11 French Exchange - Bondues12th October, 2016
- Prospective Year 7 Open Evening - Tuesday 1...18th October, 2016
- Prospective Year 7 Open Morning - Wednesday...19th October, 2016
- End of Term 121st October, 2016
We are delighted that the school has been judged to be Outstanding in all categories, following our inspection on 21st and 22nd June 2016. There are many wonderful comments in the report which we believe reflects our very unique ethos and the very many things that are special about our school. Please click here to read the full report.